This is such a delicious bread! Everyone who eats this loaf just loves it! It makes 3 beautiful loaves, 1 to eat, 1 to freeze and 1 to give away! Whoever gets a loaf will love you forever ❤ Have fun baking!
preheat your oven to 350*
- 4 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoons ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 5 eggs , room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups oil
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups unpeeled zucchini , grated
- 1 1/2 cup shredded unpeeled apples
- 2 cups chopped walnuts or pecans, plus some to sprinkle on top before baking
In your mixer bowl add flour, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt. Mix gently then add eggs, oil, white sugar, brown sugar and vanilla. Now add zucchini, apples and nuts.
once it is mixed, divide into 3 8 x 4 inch pans which have been sprayed with pan spray and floured.
now bake at 350* for 40 – 50 minutes.
cool and enjoy ! This bread is so delicious !